ONKYO CN7050 NETWORK AUDIO STREAMING & CD PLAYER
If you're seeking a top-quality Hi-Fi component that can handle digital audio playback from PC/NAS, smartphone, and compact disc, then look no further than the C-N7050.
It's engineered for gapless high-resolution network audio (including 5.6 MHz DSD and 192/24 FLAC and WAV) with simple song selection via smartphone app.
You can stream your smartphone's music library and explore thousands of online radio channels using the included vTuner service. Or plug in your iPhone/iPod and listen as hidden details are unveiled by the Apple-certified direct-digital USB connection.
Like all products in the Onkyo Hi-Fi family, sound quality is simply outstanding. Audio decoding is handled by a floating 32-bit DSP engine while digital-to-analog conversion is courtesy of a flagship 32-bit PCM1795 DAC from TI Burr-Brown.
Proprietary VLSC virtually eliminates high-frequency pulse noise for clearer performance. In the C-N7050, premium processing technology complements tough anti-vibration construction, and the result is clean, energetic, and natural sound that's easy to enjoy any time you want.
Onkyo C-N7050 Key Features:
- A High-Quality CD Player and Network Audio Player in One
- Discover the Power of High-Resolution Audio
- Stream Direct from Smartphone and Tablet
- Direct-Digital iPod/iPhone-Certified Connection via USB
- Premium 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Conversion
- A High-Quality CD Player and Network Audio Player in One
- Enjoy your CD collection and network-attached digital library with sumptuously detailed, open, and natural sound. Thanks to rigid metal construction and a floating 32-bit processing engine, music from compact disc comes alive with vibrant energy. Hi-Res audio, as well as lossless and compressed formats can also be streamed from PC, NAS, and smartphone using the Onkyo remote app to easily locate files and control playback.
Discover the Power of High-Resolution Audio
With the number of albums mastered in 96/24, 192/24, DSD, and Double DSD steadily growing, now is the perfect time to discover the magic of high-resolution audio. The C-N7050 supports all the most popular formats (including gapless WAV, FLAC, and ALAC up to 192 kHz/24 bits and DSD to 5.6 MHz) and passes a pristine analog or digital signal to your favorite amp. Best of all, you donâ€™t have to get up to put on some musicâ€”our free smartphone app lets you choose tracks stored on a media server with a few taps on the touchscreen.
Stream Direct from Smartphone and Tablet
For lossless audio streaming, just tap on the Onkyo Remote App icon on your smartphone to find your music library loaded and ready to stream with all the controls youâ€™re used to.
Direct-Digital iPod/iPhone-Certified Connection via USB
The front-panel USB input enables a direct-digital connection to iPod, iPod touch, and iPhone, meaning the C-N7050 performs digital-to-analog conversion for vastly improved sound quality. You can select tracks using your connected device or via the large FL display and remote control. A rear-panel USB port handles compressed and lossless audio from mass-storage class devices.
Discover Internet Radio with vTuner
Explore thousands of internet radio channels covering every musical genre imaginable, or sample a wide variety of talk radio and comedy programs all searchable from within the Onkyo remote app. Connect with a world of online entertainment and find your new favorite radio station.
Premium 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Conversion
Noted for its outstanding dynamic performance and resistance to clock jitter, the flagship 32-bit PCM1795 stereo DAC from TI Burr-Brown is capable of converting high-resolution PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bits, and Direct Stream Digital (DSD) up to 5.6 MHz. Itâ€™s the DAC we use in our range-topping A/V receiver, and it shows the same talent for creating pristine analog signals here in the C-N7050.
VLSC for Clear and Accurate Sound
Even when using a top-quality DAC to reduce digital pulse noise, it's difficult to remove it completely. Onkyo's Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry employs a unique digital-to-analog conversion circuit to overcome this problem. Data is converted between discrete sampling points, and these points are joined with analog vectors in real time. The result is a smooth, virtually noiseless analog signal based on the digital source.
Top-Quality Build and Finish
The metal chassis is designed to minimize the effects of vibration and resulting interference on outgoing signals. Finished with a handsome brushed metal front panel, the C-N7050 makes an attractive and versatile addition to any audio system.
Remote Interactive for Easy System Control
Onkyo's RI system enables operation of compatible components through a single remote control. Connect a compatible amp via the rear RI terminals and perform handy operations such as input switching and volume control with either remote controller.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-Encoded CD-R/CD-RW, and WAV-Encoded CD-R/CD-RW
- Gapless Streaming of Native 2.8 MHz DSD/5.6 MHz DSD, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC and WAV, and 96 kHz/
- 24-bit ALAC Formats via DLNA with Remote App Control
- Control and Stream Audio from Mobile with the Free Onkyo Remote App for iPod touch/iPhone*1 and Android Devices
- iPod /iPhone-Certified Direct-Digital USB
- Input (Front)
- Includes vTuner Internet Radio Service with Content Selection via Remote App
- Top-Quality TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/32-bit DAC (PCM1795 x1)
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) Hi-Res-Compatible Digital Pulse Noise Removal for Clean and Clear Analog Signals
- Smooth and Silent Disc Mechanism
- Floating 32-bit DSP Engine (DA830 x1)
- Large, Easy-to-Read FL Display with Track/Artist/Album Information Display
- Digital Music Playback via Mass Storage Class Memory Devices and Rear USB Port
- Supports MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and AAC via Local Network and Rear USB Port
- Rigid Anti-Vibration Metal Construction
- Brushed Metal Front Panel
- 25-Track Memory Playback
- 3 Internet Radio Station Memory Presets with vTuner Bookmark Function
- Random and Repeat Playback Function
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Auto Standby Function
- RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
- 2 Digital Outputs (Optical and Coaxial)
- Analog Audio Output
- Ethernet Port
- 2 USB Inputs (Front and Rear)
- RI Input/Output