ARCAM - AVR 390 - AV RECEIVER HOME ENTERTAINMENT - BLACK
Arcam has developed a reputation for balancing a finely honed technical specification with world class audio performance. The AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850 are, quite simply, the highest performing AV receivers Arcam has ever made.
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live ® for Arcam room correction
- Spotify ® Connect enabled
- 7 channel high performance amplifier on board
- Class G power amplification (AVR850 only)
- Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
- Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 decoding, DTS:X ready
Offering a level of sound quality that is far above competing receivers, these AVRs are audiophile products by any measure. Equally at home with high resolution surround sound or two-channel music, they deliver stunning realism with everything from heavy-weight blockbusters to your favourite concert video.
Further enhancing the performance of the new AVR 390, AVR550 and AVR850, Arcam has also included the very latest room correcting technology from Dirac Research. Dirac Live® for Arcam gives the dealer the ability to tune the acoustic performance of the system to any room situation giving the listener the best possible experience in their own home.
Together with Arcam’s legendary amplifier technology, Dolby Atmos delivers captivating sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. Whether you are listening to music, movies, television shows or playing your favourite video games, Dolby Atmos delivers the full impact of the entertainment experience. Note: for a 7.1.4 system, an additional 4-channel amplifier (or two 2-channel power amplifiers) is required.
Both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K “Ultra HD” and 3D video capability are built in.
An internal tuner provides a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets) radio solution. Worldwide access to internet radio stations is provided through the network connection, which also interfaces to UPnP audio servers. The USB port supports memory devices.
Control is possible via Ethernet, enabling it to be fully integrated with whole house control systems, or via the iOS MusicLife UPnP/control app. RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR control are also included.
The AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850 are designed in the UK.
- Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω (AVR390)
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 80W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 86W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 60W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- HDMI - x7 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), 1 MHL compatible
- HDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out2 HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6,
- 3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- 7.1.4 Pre-amp output - 12x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
Supported Surround Modes Include
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1
- 12V Trigger x2
- IR in x2
- 6V rSeries PSU x1
- Power consumption (max) - 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
Dimensions & Weights (AVR550)
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 16.7kg
- Weight (packed) - 20.0kg